Coronavirus Safety Tips, Coronavirus Tips, Coronavirus Safety Tips & Precautions, Coronavirus Tips, Advice
Coronavirus Safety Tips : Corona Prevention Tips Covid 19 ways to stop the outbreak
- If you or someone from your family has come from a trip, they should stay in a separate room.
- Now do not take any disease lightly and keep taking medicines on time.
- Keep your distance from yourself and everyone in case of illness
- Avoid going to school, college, office and any other public place.
- Clean the utensils eaten by the sick person properly and keep a distance from them.
- Do not use public transport and stay at home.
- Do not do online shopping now.
- Drink warm water and eat only hot things, avoid cold things.
- Beat hands, use sanitizers, Soap, hand wash repeatedly to avoid corona
- Be sure to hit the sanitizer on the metal doors of the house.
- Focus on your immune System Also Read – How to Boost immunity System Tips & Tricks
- Use Face Mask & Covers it Properly
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- Wear masks when physical disturbances are not possible.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue.
- If you feel unwell then stay home.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, then pay attention to therapy.
What are the symptoms of corona virus?
The main symptoms of corona are diseases like cough, cold, fever, joint pain and headache. If there is any such disease, get your checkup done immediately. In such a situation, wash your hands frequently, the virus spreads only through drops falling while coughing or sneezing, so cough and sneeze by covering the mouth. Also, avoid touching the mouth, nose and eyes.
Patients of Covid 19 virus first have fever and then start to cough dry, within a week of this, the patient starts having difficulty in breathing. But it is not necessary to show these symptoms. In severe cases of this virus, the patients suffer from pneumonia, kidney failure and even death of the patient. If a person has diabetes, asthma or heart related disease, then they have to take more care of their health.
How is corona being treated
As of now, no vaccine has been produced, so the patient is being given medicines for other diseases and this is why corona is being treated. Some HIV is being used to treat some malaria medicines.
Does everyone need a mask to avoid Covid 19?
No, not all people need to apply masks in this virus. Masks are only necessary for those who are suffering from cold, cough or any other respiratory disease. Apart from this, for those doctors and nurses who are engaged in the treatment of corona virus infected patients, mask is also very important. But if you want to apply it for your own safety, then you can apply, you can also cover your mouth nose with handkerchief or any other cloth for protection.
IMAGE CREDIT – Google