Coronavirus Tips: The whole world including India is struggling with the outbreak of Corona virus. Till now thousands of people have lost their lives due to COVID-19 virus. The only way to avoid the outbreak of Corona virus is to follow health guidelines. Regular cleaning is necessary, especially washing hands. With all these, if your immunity is better, then you will be more successful in avoiding the outbreak of corona virus than others. There are many remedies in Ayurveda, by which you can improve your body’s immune system, as well as keep your home and the surrounding environment free from corona virus outbreaks.
To avoid the outbreak of Corona virus, Ayurveda Dr. Ajay Saxena has given some suggestions, by following which we can protect ourselves.
1. To avoid the effects of COVID-19 virus, it is important that you drink lukewarm regularly.
2. To keep the immune system of the body healthy, you should regularly drink appropriate amount of Amla, Aloe Vera, Giloy, Lemon etc. juice.
3. To increase immunity, you can drink a few drops of basil juice in water.
4. Drinking mixed turmeric in warm milk also improves immunity.
5. For the betterment of the immune system, it would be best to consume Ashtadasang decoction, Guduchyadi decoction, Amrit Utterram decoction or Sirishadi decoction.
6. To keep the house and surrounding environment clean, you should regularly burn neem leaves, googal, resin, cedar and two camphor together. Allow its smoke to spread to the house and surroundings.
7. Apart from this, if you wish, burn Guggal, Vacha, Cardamom, Tulsi, Clove, Cow’s Ghee and Khand in an earthen vessel and allow its smoke to spread in the house and surroundings.
8. To keep the immune system strong, you can regularly take 5 leaves of basil, 4 black pepper, 3 cloves, one teaspoon of ginger juice with honey.
9. If you are fond of drinking tea, then you should regularly drink tea made by adding 10 or 15 basil leaves, 5 to 7 black pepper, a little cinnamon and a fair amount of ginger. This will help you in avoiding diseases.
10. Apart from all this, you should follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health to prevent corona virus.
Source – www.jagran.com
Also Read – How To Prepare For The Coronavirus