Dalgona Coffee Recipe: How To Make Dalgona Coffee at Home?
- 3 tbsp coffee
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 3 cup cold milk
- You must first take a bowl. Add coffee, sugar and hot water and whisk well.
- You can take help of hand blender. If it is not available, keep stirring this mixture with the help of a spoon until it becomes thick.
- A smooth textured mixture will be ready shortly. Now after the mixture is ready, take a serving glass and add ice to it
- Now pour cold milk in the glass. Now pour the coffee mixture over it with the help of a spoon. Your dalgona coffee (cloudy coffee) is ready.
People also ask for Dalgona Coffee
- What is Dalgona Coffee?
Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
- What are the Ingredients require for Dalgona Coffee?
3 tbsp coffee
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp hot water
3 cup cold milk
- How to make dalgona coffee?
Mix coffee powder, sugar and water in a bowl and mix well.
Now whisk it well with a spoon for 10 to 15 minutes.
So that all the sugar melts and the coffee becomes smooth and blossoms.
Pour milk in a glass with 2-3 pieces of ice and then pour coffee over it.
Note – If you prefer more sweet, then add half a teaspoon of sugar in milk.
Serve as desired by adding coffee powder or chocolate sauce over it.