How To Check Airtel Balance
How To Check Airtel data Balance -The Airtel user can check data and balance using 3 basic ways.
- Using the mobile app
- Using Airtel website.
- How to check Airtel Net balance using Airtel USSD codes
How To Check Airtel Balance by using Mobile app
Download the Airtel app. The Airtel app is available from the Google Play Store on Android phones and the iPhone App Store. Use the following steps to download the Airtel app.
- Open the google play store
- Download the MyAirtel app from the Google Play Store & i phone user can download it from iTunes
- Sign up and enter your mobile number. If you don’t know your Airtel phone number, you can find it by using USSD codes
- On the Home screen, you will see your data balance with days left and validity days & balance left plus several Airtel online recharge offers.
- Now you can see your balance in my airtel aap dashboard
Image source – connectivasystems.com
How To Check Airtel Balance by using Airtel Website
- Visit the website From your browser – https://www.airtel.in
- If you want to check data & offers & plan simply enter your mobile number you will be redirected to offer page
- Log in to your account. On the Airtel website. Click on the person’s logo in the top left corner. Now You will see a screen asking to enter for your mobile number or service ID, as well as your password.
- If you haven’t registered yet, click the Register option at the top of the page. , You will be asked to enter your personal details and create a new password.
- If you have lost your Airtel password, click on ‘Forgot your password?’ link and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click the Account Information tab. This is located just below your home page when you open your account.
- Click on your Airtel DSL number that shows the unpaid amount or your unpaid data.
- Click View Unpaid Amount. This shows your usage for the current month (the information is shown in KB)
Airtel USSD codes
Today, in this article we have listed the USSD codes and SMS codes for Airtel network, that might help you, when you want to check your Balance, start/stop service and much more.
Airtel Customer Care Number
Airtel Complaint Number
Airtel Balance Check
|*123*10# or *123*#|
Airtel Check for Free 2G Data Balance
Airtel Check for 3G Data Balance
Check for Airtel 4G Balance
Airtel Night Data Balance
|*123*2# or *555#|
Airtel Check for Local SMS Balance
Airtel DND Activation/Deactivation
|*141*10# or 52141|
Airtel Loan Number
My Airtel, My Offer
Airtel Value Added Services
Airtel To Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.
Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance
Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance
Airtel Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance
Airtel Check for Free STD Minutes Balance
Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]
SMS 3G to 121
Airtel 3g activation USSD code
Airtel Special 5 Offers
Airtel Live Services
Airtel Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ]
Airtel Twitter Service
Airtel Special Offers and Rewards
Airtel Hello Tunes Menu
Airtel Missed Call Alert
Airtel Local National SMS Packs
Know Your own Airtel number
Airtel loan code
|SMS PORT to 1909|
Airtel Mobile number portability
|SMS START to 121|
Airtel Start any service
|SMS STOP to 121|
Airtel Stop any service
SMS Data USE to 121
Airtel Check 2G/3G balance
SMS UNB to 121
Airtel Check unbilled amount
SMS OT to 121
Airtel Outstanding amount
SMS BP to 121
Airtel Current bill plan
SMS BILL to 121
Airtel Bill summary
SMS PAY to 121
Airtel Last 3 bill payment details