- 1 How to check jio net balance
- 2 How to check Jio balance
- 2.1 How to check Jio balance through IVR
- 2.2 How to check Jio balance via SMS
- 2.3 How to check Jio balance via website
- 2.4 Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers to save:
To Chech jio net balance on your MyJio number using MyJio App Follow these steps
How to check jio net balance
Download the MyJio app. From playstore
- Open MyJio app and login using OTP (one time password).
- Your high speed data balance with validity will be displayed on the home page under the My Account section.
- By tapping on ‘View Details’, you can also see the details and validity of your active and upcoming plan.
How to check Jio balance
How to check Jio balance through IVR
To check your Jio main balance, dial * 333 #.
Your Jio balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Jio balance via SMS
There is another way to check your Jio balance – sending an SMS-MBAL to 55333.
You will get an SMS on your number with your Jio balance details. This is a free service and you will not be charged for it.
How to check Jio balance via website
Type Jio.com into your browser and sign in with your number.
After logging in, you can see the check Jio balance at the top of the page. To check the validity of Jio data plan, go to the My Plans section.
Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers to save:
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1# or use this method
- Know balance/talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333
- Check prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199
- Know bill amount: sms BILL to 199
- Check current tariff plan: sms MYPLAN to 199
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or sms START to 1925
- Check net balance: use MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- Check Call Rate: sms TARIFF to 191
- Know jio number of JioFi device: sms JIO to 199