Urologist Doctor in Siliguri : Urologists diagnose and treat urinary tract diseases in both men and women. They also diagnose and treat everything related to the reproductive system in men.
In some cases, they can perform surgery. For example, they can remove cancer or cause a blockage in the urinary tract. Urologists work in a variety of environments, including hospitals, private clinics, and urology centers.
The urinary tract is the system that makes, stores and removes urine from the body. Urologists can treat any part of this system.
This includes the:
- kidneys, the organs that filter waste from the blood to produce urine
- ureters, which are the tubes through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- bladder, the hollow bag that stores urine
- urethra, the tube through which urine from the bladder leaves the body
- adrenal glands, the glands on top of each kidney that release hormones
Urologists also treat all parts of the male reproductive system. This system consists of:
- penis, the organ that releases urine and transports sperm from the body
- prostate, the gland under the bladder that adds fluid to the sperm to produce sperm
- testicles, the two oval organs in the scrotum that make the hormone testosterone and produce sperm
What is urology?
Urology is the medical field that focuses on diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Some urologists treat general urinary tract disorders. Others specialize in a particular type of urology, such as:
- female urology, which focuses on a woman’s reproductive and urinary tract disorders
- male infertility, which focuses on problems that prevent a man from having a baby with his partner
- neurourology, which focuses on urinary problems due to nervous system disorders
- pediatric urology, which focuses on urinary problems in children
- urological oncology, which targets cancer of the urinary tract, including the bladder, kidneys, prostate, and testicles
List of urologist doctor in siliguri
Dr. Abhishek Kumar Singh.
Urologist Doctor in Siliguri – Dr. ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH is one of the best urologist in Siliguri. He did his MBBS from the prestigious Topiwala National Medical College (Nair Hospital), Mumbai (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik). After graduation, he did his specialization in General Surgery at Patna Medical college and Hospital, Patna,. He was fortunate to have an extensive hands-on surgical training at Patna medical, College and Hospital, Patna, performing more than 2500 surgeries during 3 years. After completing his Masters in Surgery he joined DNB in Urology at the coveted Institute of kidney diseases and research centre & Institute of transplantation sciences, Ahmedabad. Here he was trained in endourological procedures, laparoscopic complex cases and robotic surgeries by a distinguished world-class faculty. Dr. ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH provides the best urology treatments in Siliguri with a blend of research and surgical expertise.
Phone: 095255 99917
Address: Inside Uttorayon Township Behind City center Matigara, Siliguri, West Bengal 734010
Mail US: email@example.com
Website – http://drabhishekkumarsingh.in/
Prof (Dr.) Biswajit Datta
Are you looking for a good urologist in Siliguri?
Prof. Biswajit Dutta is one of the best. He is well renowned doctor.
Urologists are specialize in the treatment of diseases and conditions affecting the urinary system, including the bladder, kidney, ureter, urethra, and adrenal glands.
Here we provide a list of symptoms that indicates that you must be needed a urologist.
1. Pain or buring sensation during urination
2. Leakage of urine
3. Presence of blood in the urine.
4. When urinating then faces some difficulty.
5. Urine flow is low and dribbling.
For appointments contact us.
Phone – 094743 81765
Address – Medimall, Haren Mukherjee RoadOpposite Bhutia Market, Ward Number 12HakimparaSiliguri, West Bengal 734001India
Dr. S K Jha
If you are looking for a best neurologist in Siliguri, then Dr. S K Jha is the best Uro Surgeon in Siliguri and a very experienced Urologist in Siliguri. Currently practices in Mitra’s Clinic and Nursing Home at Siliguri.He is the best Sexologist in Siliguri. He Provides proper treatment at a reasonable price.
Phone – 070763 94420
Address – Mitra’s Clinic and Nursing home Tilok Road Hakim Para Siliguri, West Bengal 734001 India
DR. N. K. KEJRIWAL, MBBS, MS, M.CH
JB Kejriwal Stone Clinic & Kidney Care Centre is an initiative of the Kejriwal’s Group, dedicated solely to offer high-quality medical care to patients with kidney ailments. Our 30 beds super specialty hospital aims at a holistic approach towards patients who have been suffering from chronic kidney diseases. With high ethical standards and quality care, we take special care to see that we are being ethical enough in dealing with our patients.
Our institution provides focused, state-of-the-art care to patients with kidney disorders in a hassle-free and cost-effective framework. We believe that each and every patient should be treated with uncompromising care.
At JB Kejriwal Healthcare Centre we have a total of 30 beds with Super Deluxe, single & multi-occupancy patient rooms, 2 operating theatres, 4-bed Intensive Care Unit and a laboratory. We endeavor to offer highly specialized care under one roof in a warm and cozy environment.
OPEN ON WEEKDAYS FROM 8:30 AM TO 6:30 PM
Phone : 7003479312, 98320 91448, +91 9434141219
Address – Pranami Mandir Road, Oppsoite Payal Cinema, Panjabipara, Siliguri, WB 734001
Website – www.kejriwalstoneclinic.in
Dr. Abhishek Kumar Singh
Address – C/O Neotia Getwell Healthcare Centre, Old Matigara Road, Matigara, siliguri – 734010, Behind City Centre Uttorayan
Phone : 9525599917
Website – www.drabhisheksingh.com
Advertise Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read – List of ENT Doctors in Siliguri